David G. Rohlander
David is a professional speaker, executive coach and author. His unique experience and expertise includes the military, academia and business. DGR has “been there and done that.”
- Fighter pilot in the USAF, 208 combat missions, DFC
- Founder & CEO of three companies
- Best-selling author:
- Regional Manager & Management Advisory Council, Merrill Lynch
- Commercial & residential real estate developer
- MBA in finance from California State University
- Studied with Peter Drucker at Claremont Graduate University
- Adjunct instructor at six colleges in the Southwest United States
- Lived & worked in Europe for three years and Asia for one.
David has an uncanny ability to relate, cut through the fog and gently share new alternatives that work. Scores of sophisticated, successful and sincere executives have enjoyed and profited from DGR’s guidance.
Experience & travel enhance your world view!
Or email: David@DavidRohlander.com